Thursday 26 November 2015

November Photo Diary 11.27.15

With my gorgeous real life girlies <3
Stopped for a quick hot chocolate & frappucino break on the way to the river house
Snuggles on the river house porch with a fluffy blanket and this angel
I found a wild princess at the river house too!!!
Canoeing along the river with my mother
Oh and I also found a baby
And my dad found a fish
I also found a sleeping beauty
And a precious best friend moment
And rocked the sleeping beauty to sleep
Hot chocolate makes the month right
After show with my papa
Redneck thanksgiving came around
And so did the PPC present wrapping party...I have to say we wrap the best
A cute pic with my girls was in need oh and...
A Christmas trip to the domain was in store 
As was a late night stretching session with my best friend and her dog 
And then a final thanksgiving feast was needed 
But quick a few selfies first
Now we feast
We had time for one more 💜

We love you November. See ya next year
Mads xoxo 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment